Call Us
Back to Motorcycle Insurance Home

Excursion Diversion motorcycle coverage

When you crash your bike more than 100 miles from home, Excursion Diversion coverage pays for eligible expenses such as food, lodging, lost deposits, transportation, and towing. Additional coverage may also be provided for damaged safety apparel. Excursion Diversion is included in the Dairyland Cycle® Gold program.