Call Us
Back to Auto Claims

Towing and Rental reimbursement

If you have these coverages, here’s how to report them.

Towing & Labor coverage pays for when your car becomes disabled and you need to get it to a service center. Or for when you need a tire changed on the side of the road or perhaps simply need a few gallons of gas to get you where you’re going. In either case, call for help and then call us afterwards for reimbursement (up to the coverage amount) at 800-334-0090.

When you call to report an accident, we can reserve a rental for you if you have rental coverage and your car is not drivable. This pays for use of a rental vehicle to keep you on the road. If your car is drivable, the specialist who handles your claim will help reserve a rental for you when your car is being repaired.

As always, when you have a claim, call us anytime day or night to report it.